As part of our 2016-2021 Strategic plan, one of the important elements is to ensure that our best young high-level athletes have the opportunity to participate in competitions and training camps that will stimulate their development all the way up to the Senior national level.
We selected 12 young athletes (8 boys and 4 girls) according to several criteria:
• Total points of their three best events on the swimming Canada Chart of points
• Their commitment and determination in training
We are therefore pleased to announce the selection of the athletes who will participate in the development activity:
• Léah Boyer/Ariane Bernier/Kaitlyn Besner/Gabrielle Brown
• Connor Robertson/Michael Levine/André Almeida/Charles Meloche/Ben Maclean/
• Louis-Christophe Soucy/William Raschkowan/Thomas Latimer.
Their camp will take place from May 18 to 27 in Arizona. They will start with a camp in Pheonix and finish their week with a participation in the Scottsdale Cactus Classic competition. The selected athletes will be supervised by senior coaches Philip Garverick and Paul Biloserskyj.